• Welcome at new Żorscy.com forum! Register as soon as possible!
  • Write something about yourself now in the "Introductions" forum!
  • We cordially invite you to our new section "Game Section".
  • You have nothing to do with your credits? Try your luck and play the lottery!
  • You have suggestion of new award? Write about it in the appropriate section!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Accepted Application - Kobz
Thread Modes
00. Name: adrien
01. Nickname in-game: Kobz
02. Age: 24
03. Skype: /
04. City: Paris
05. Country: France
06. How long am I playing TM: 2007 the first time i install the game 
07. Previous teams in TM: ERT( doesnt exist since 10 years xD), TITS
08. Why Żorscy?: Zorscy because it's a fun team with good players. It's always nice to play with fun&good players. 
09. I read the terms of team Żorscy (ZR):  YES
10. I read the terms of servers Żorscy (ZR):  YES
11. Type of game: Trackmania & Trackmania2

1.) ZR-members have to be once a week at least online for some time (like 2-3 hours and more )
2.) If you are a ZR member and want to stay, but you cannot play in some time, you have to tell Dark or me (aZej) in a PM, so we know what happened to you so you are afk.
3.) It is not ok, to find a reason not to play every week, so you just stay member without being active. When we feel "faked" because you are to much afk from TrackMania we ask you about that.
4.) You need to have discord and check for team information regurarly.

Here are the conditions. do you accept them ?

(09.02.2019. 13:42)aZej Wrote: 1.) ZR-members have to be once a week at least online for some time (like 2-3 hours and more )
2.) If you are a ZR member and want to stay, but you cannot play in some time, you have to tell Dark or me (aZej) in a PM, so we know what happened to you so you are afk.
3.) It is not ok, to find a reason not to play every week, so you just stay member without being active. When we feel "faked" because you are to much afk from TrackMania we ask you about that.
4.) You need to have discord and check for team information regurarly.

Here are the conditions. do you accept them ?

it's ok.

Here are your maps, gl Happy

https://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx...36182#auto
https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main....31643#auto
https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main....41628#auto

yo guys ! 

There are my replays !

Tell me if i need to improve Happy

Attached Files
.gbx   CATHEDRAL_〶ιτѕ KѲβ乙(00'50''96).Replay.Gbx (Size: 62.98 KB / Downloads: 6)
.gbx   v0cal.-_〶ιτѕ KѲβ乙(00'45''04).Replay.Gbx (Size: 94.73 KB / Downloads: 7)
.gbx   adrien_$FFFTA$090R$FFFTA $005Catch on Fire .Replay.gbx (Size: 43.55 KB / Downloads: 4)

Well done! Good replays and we know how you perform Laughing2 Waiting for Dark then, he will post the final decision Happy

u did well on these tracks, welcome in the team ! Raspberry-tounge

(11.02.2019. 18:45)Dark. Wrote: u did well on these tracks, welcome in the team  ! Raspberry-tounge

Thank you Laughing2