• Welcome at new Żorscy.com forum! Register as soon as possible!
  • Write something about yourself now in the "Introductions" forum!
  • We cordially invite you to our new section "Game Section".
  • You have nothing to do with your credits? Try your luck and play the lottery!
  • You have suggestion of new award? Write about it in the appropriate section!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: pandora disney charms
Thread Modes
ÿþComputer, please lock the doors. Suddenly behind the bar, Mindo's pandora canada charms small head peeked out from underneath. "Um, are you sure you want to lock..." Mindo stopped when he saw Huyo in that dress... my god that dress! "the... doors?" Huyo being Huyo, she didn't react at all when Mindo appeared except to smile weakly. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. I just...oh, I just really didn't want anyone to see. I'm...I'm just-" (she slammed the puck) "-really-" (she slammed the puck again as it bounced back) "- really -" (she smashed the puck again even harder, panting with exertion) "FRUSTRATED!" With her final cry she blasted the puck harder still, sending it straight into the small hole that defined the goal and earning a celebratory light show.

"Oh sweetie, yes, please. Did you know that a few people have started to prefer your bar to mine since you started this place? Not that I mind a little competition. However did you ever find the time to create this program and be Chief Engineer, anyway?" pandora canada rings "Lots of sleepless and lonely nights," said Mindo. "I mostly did this for my own amusement. It's something I've wanted to create for some time. I already had most of the place planned out and constructed over the years. At this point it was just a matter of putting it all together. I was going to do it pandora leather bracelet on my old ship, but never quite had the time.

No particulates either, not like Klingon cocktails. Hm...yes, this is delightful." Eyeing Mindo over the rim of her glass contemplatively, Huyo's smile turned a little sad. "Well, my dear, would you be able to teach me the intricacies of that game over there? I would so enjoy playing against someone. It felt wonderful to hit that puck with the...what are those little slidey-things?" Mindo thought for a moment. "Umm... I'm not sure what you'd call them. Maybe little slidey things? You use them to boink off the puck to the other end of the table to get it into your opponents slot.

So, you charms pandora just boink until it gets in the slot, and then you get a point." He paused to take a drink of his own, a Risan screwdriver. "Does that sound like something you'd be into?" He gave her his most innocent look. Huyo was the picture of innocence herself, her wide smile not flickering a millimeter. "Yes, I believe I would. It does sound like such a lovely game." With that, she moved back to the table hockey game, carrying her glass with graceful ease as she sauntered. There was still a bit of tension to the Deltan, still some pent-up energy, but she was quite plainly keeping it constrained as she leaned a little and took her paddle in hand, ready to play.

With a deliberate sensuality, Huyo then bent down slowly, emphasing the movement with her teasing slowness and only presenting her rear end to Mindo even more. Her slender hands moved to her shoes, unclipping the straps and easing her feet out of their confines one by one. Then, with that same relentless slowness, Huyo stood back up, moving gracefully back to her side of the table. "Next point," Huyo teased Mindo seductively as she took hold of her paddle and prepared to serve, "winner takes all." The serve happened fast, but Mindo stopped it and deflected back, almost getting a goal, but Huyo was to fast for that.

"After all your pain with Shae and Fick, are you sure...?" Mindo grabbed pandora bangle the red garment and pulled her into him, still standing on the stool. As they kissed, he moved his hands to the sides of her face and gently brought them down to her neck. The garment fell to the floor. Mindo almost stumbled off the stool, and he activated his LEGs fast, allowing him to hover at her height. He put his hands on her shoulders and she grabbed him by the waist, picked him up, and slammed him onto the air hockey table. Mindo undid the zipper on his [Image: pandora bangle-110ndr.jpg] pants, looking to Huyo for help with the rest.ÿþComputer, please lock the doors. Suddenly behind the bar, pandora rings canada Mindo's small head peeked out from underneath. "Um, are you sure you want to lock..." Mindo stopped when he saw Huyo in that dress... my god that dress! "the... doors?" Huyo being Huyo, she didn't react at all when Mindo appeared except to smile weakly. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. I just...oh, I just really didn't want anyone to see. I'm...I'm just-" (she slammed the puck) "-really-" (she slammed the puck again as it bounced back) "- really -" (she smashed the puck again even harder, panting with exertion) "FRUSTRATED!" With her final cry she blasted the puck harder still, sending it straight into the small hole that defined the goal and earning a celebratory light show.

Huyo tried to smile at Mindo again even through her panting, although she abandoned the attempt upon realising that it must look more like a grimace. "Oh, I'm...wow, that felt good...um...I'm so sorry for locking the doors. I can leave. It was awfully rude of me." "You don't have to leave," said pandora bracelet canada Mindo, rising from the bar and hovering over to the other side of the air hockey table. He grabbed the puck from its pocket on his end of the table and set it back down. He smiled. "I could use the company. Not many people around at this hour." He pointed to her dress. "Did someone stand you up?" pandora jewellery "Worse," Huyo said with an embarrassed grin.

"Oh sweetie, yes, please. Did you know that a few people have started to prefer your bar to mine since you started this place? Not that I mind a little competition. However did you ever find the time to create this program and be Chief Engineer, anyway?" "Lots of sleepless and lonely nights," said Mindo. "I mostly did this for my own amusement. It's something I've wanted to create for some time. I already had most of the place planned out and constructed over the years. At this point it was just a matter of putting it all together. I was going to do it on my old ship, but pandora charms on Sale never quite had the time.

With a deliberate sensuality, Huyo then bent down slowly, emphasing the movement with her teasing slowness and only presenting her rear end to Mindo even more. Her slender hands moved to her shoes, unclipping the straps and easing her feet out of their confines one by one. Then, with that same relentless slowness, Huyo stood back up, moving gracefully back to her side of the table. "Next point," Huyo teased Mindo seductively as she took hold of her paddle and prepared to serve, "winner takes all." The serve happened fast, but Mindo stopped it and deflected back, almost getting a goal, but Huyo was to fast for that.

Then, stopping right next to Mindo and keeping her eyes locked on his the entire time, Huyo pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders. The entire garment was now only remaining in place thanks to friction and Huyo's ample bosom, looking for all the world as if it would fall off at even the slightest touch or movement. "My sweet Mindo..." Huyo murmured, recognising and relishing his response to her, feeling her own body quicken. It was requiring a considerable effort to stay her hand, to stay entirely still and build up that wonderful tension even further. The loud, garish arcade machines around them faded into nothing around Huyo and Mindo, as if they were locked in their own private little universe.

"After all your pain with Shae and Fick, are you sure...?" Mindo grabbed pandora disney charms the red garment and pulled her into him, still standing on the stool. As they kissed, he moved his hands to the sides of her face and gently brought them down to her neck. The garment fell to the floor. Mindo almost stumbled off the stool, and he activated his LEGs fast, allowing him to hover at her height. He put his hands on her shoulders and she grabbed him by the waist, picked him up, and slammed him onto the air hockey table. Mindo undid the zipper on his [Image: pandora charms on sale-116nqp.jpg] pants, looking to Huyo for help with the rest.